2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
When you visit our website for the first time, we will show you a pop-up with an explanation about cookies. You do have the right to opt-out and to object against the further use of non-functional cookies.
5.1 Manage your consent settings
6. Third parties
7.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid.
7.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we get insights in the usage of our website.
7.3 Advertising cookies
On this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to personalize the advertisements for you, and we (and third parties) gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your click and surfing on and outside https://www.santarosalia.info. With these cookies you, as website visitor are linked to a unique ID, so you do not see the same ad more than once for example.
You can object to the tracking by these cookies by clicking the “Revoke cookie consent” button.
7.4 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Pinterest to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Pinterest. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Pinterest themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Pinterest is located in the United States.
8. Placed cookies
9. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant. Where appropriate, the amended information shall be transmitted to third parties having access to the information in question.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. You will be informed of the implications of such withdrawal.
- You have the right to address a challenge concerning non-compliance with PIPEDA to our organization and, if the issue is not resolved, to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
10. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser. Or you can indicate your preferences on the following page: https://youradchoices.ca
11. Contact details
Pl. Rouppe 1,
Phone number: 418-521-9218